2023 RiskOptics Cyber Risk Viewpoints Report
Conducted in March 2023, this report sets out to understand current challenges companies are facing involving cybersecurity and IT risk, as well as steps organizations are taking to combat this risk.
In partnership with Researchscape, RiskOptics received responses from 261 information security and governance, risk and compliance (GRC) respondents within the United States. Respondents varied in job level from manager to the C-Suite and worked in the following industries: consumer packaged goods, education, financial services, food/beverage, government, healthcare, manufacturing/supply chain, pharma/medical devices and software/technology.
Download the report for insights into:
- The biggest challenges when implementing an effective cyber/IT risk management program
- Employee turnover among the cyber/IT risk team within their organization
- How, and if, organizations are evaluating third-party risk
- The industry-wide understanding of risks, threats and vulnerabilities, and how that may impact effective risk management strategies
- Specifics pertaining to healthcare and manufacturing/supply chain cyber and IT risk management strategies