Reciprocity evaluated based on ability to execute and completeness of vision
SAN FRANCISCO – August 20, 2020 – Reciprocity, the company behind the industry-leading information security risk and compliance solution ZenGRC, today announced that Reciprocity has been positioned by Gartner as a Challenger in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management. This marks the first time Reciprocity has been recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management, evaluated for its ZenGRC solution. Vendors in the report are evaluated based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision.
The report states “Gartner defines the IT risk management (ITRM) solution market as software and services that operationalize the risk management life cycle in the context of the organization’s mission. ITRM solutions are deployed to establish a central hub that facilitates business-related decision making and risk management. Risks tracked are usually triggered as a result of choices made in IT, digital and security operations, information management, business continuity planning, and IT and security compliance management. These choices are driven by competing priorities that require risk visibility and prioritization based on business outcomes.”
“In the past 6 months the world fundamentally changed, and IT risk management is now one of the most mission-critical concerns for CISOs and their executive teams,” said Michael Geller, COO at Reciprocity. “The ITRM market is growing rapidly and we believe we’re well-positioned to help our customers navigate the dynamic and fast-moving risk and compliance landscape. ZenGRC allows our customers to leverage their risk management program into a competitive advantage.”
ZenGRC risk management capabilities include:
- Fully customizable risk calculations: establishes relationships across systems, business divisions, and controls to understand the impact to the company risk profile and see the connections holistically; considers the interaction of multiple risks rather than focusing on a single risk or event, and considers the potential impacts of multiple threats
- Advanced risk workflows: after identification and assessment of a potential risk, automatic remediation options are presented to resolve compliance gaps and strengthen risk
- Custom dashboards, reporting, and heat maps: help identify key issues and provides executive-level insights that support leveraging risk intelligence for reward and value creation, rather than risk avoidance
- Benchmarks: customers can gauge their risk posture relative to their peers, providing insight into potential competitive advantages as well as areas to improve
- Pre-loaded content: compatible with existing programs and methods, allowing an easy move from spreadsheets, reduced change management process, and fast time to value
To learn more about Reciprocity and the ZenGRC information security risk and compliance solution, please visit reciprocity.com
 Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management,” Khusbhu Pratap, Brent Predovich, Claude Mandy, August 11, 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Reciprocity’s mission is to turn corporate compliance from a cost center into a valuable strategic asset. Our ZenGRC platform simplifies the way organizations manage information security risk and compliance, and encourages transparency and trusted relationships with key stakeholders. Find out why the world’s leading companies trust ZenGRC at reciprocity.com
Reciprocity, ZenGRC, and ZenConnect are trademarks and registered trademarks of Reciprocity in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2020 Reciprocity. All rights reserved.
For more information contact: