Operationalized Risk Management
Address Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Cybersecurity Risk across threats, vulnerabilities and incidents from one application and communicate current risk status and potential threats through risk heatmaps, dashboards and reports.
Customizable Risk Calculations
Evaluate risks across connections, such as systems, business divisions and controls, using customizable risk calculations with multivariable scoring, including SCF and NIST frameworks, Cyber Risk Catalog and the RISQ Management Enterprise registers, and CIS-RAM Simplified and RISQ calculation methods.
Continuous Risk Monitoring
Expose compliance-related risks with intuitive and automated alerts and workflows so you can catch and remediate risks with real-time updates.
Understand what you need for a successful risk program
- Tailor and track risks.
- Monitor performance with a visual dashboard.
- Set your own “watch list” for automatic monitoring and alerts.
Content Out of the Box
- Risk registry
- Use recognized standard calculations or create your own custom calculations.
- GRC risk experts help you build the right risk program for your business.
- Risk officers who help hundreds of companies set strategy to build or mature risk programs.
- Services to develop a unique plan of action.
Reporting and Insights
- Vulnerabilities: Where do you need to take action?
- Severity: Which risk areas need the most attention?
- Systematic: Which workflows, task management, and mitigation strategies do you need?
- Maturity: Is your risk posture ok?
- Benchmarking: How are you doing relative to your competitors?
Risk related Use Cases
Learn how we can fit into your business.
Schedule a demo to learn how we can help guide your organization to confidence in infosec risk and compliance.