Last Updated: November 24, 2020
- Only Reciprocity customers can register for and participate in the ZenMasters program.
- In order to receive any rewards or program benefits, customers must be enrolled in the program by submitting the ZenMaster sign up form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to notify Reciprocity’s Customer Marketing team of activities completed.
- The membership belongs to the company, not the individual. Earned GRC Expert hours and other rewards are collected under the company account and may be transferred at the member’s request to another individual within the same company.
- Program membership will expire after one year if the member does not participate in any customer reference activity outlined in the program brochure during that year.
- You acknowledge and agree that Reciprocity may determine completion of reference activities. Reciprocity reserves the right to update, modify or terminate the ZenMaster program at any time.
- Upon entry into the ZenMasters program, your company will receive 5 free GRC Expert hours (a $1,250 value) each year you remain in the program.
Still have questions?